網頁

2005年12月10日 星期六

【Let me die】

let me die

演唱:謝霆鋒 作曲:謝霆鋒 作詞:馮德倫

音樂提供-天馬娛樂網


Are we at war tonight,

will there be angels whispering to me good night,

don't wake when the lightning strikes

my heart for you is true,

let no one take that from you

time is running tight,

can't change from wrong to right

So I'll close my eyes and dream a little

Just like how we used to be baby


It's time to say fare-well,

No need to cry or feeling sorrow

It's alright, all in the book of life

heaven grant me one last wish I beg you

Let me say these words before I go


I will love you till the end of time

with every breath of mine, I'll hold you by my side

but I'll rest in peace, my sweet heart would you

Let me die in your arms with you

only you can stop the rain tonight

only you can change my world

from black to white

So I'll close my eyes and dream a little more


Are we at war tonight,

will there be angels whispering to me good night,

don't wake when the lightning strikes

heaven grant me one last wish I beg you

Let me say these words before I go


I will love you till the end of time

with every breath of mine, I'll hold you by my side

but I'll rest in peace, my sweet heart would you

Let me die in your arms with you

only you can stop the rain tonight

only you can give me strength to fight,

till the sky is burning, It's the end of time


look ahead tomorrow, a long and winding road

keep the faith of mine don't let it go

you're the only reason night ain't growing cold

what will I do, without you


I will love you till the end of time

with every breath of mine, I'll hold you by my side

but I'll rest in peace, my sweet heart would you

Let me die in your arms with you

only you can stop the rain tonight

only you can make my world so bright,

life, no longer empty,

with you in my heart, In my heart


**


好歌一首 真喜歡

雖然它中文版已經有兩版本歌詞【啟示錄】和【完美啟示錄】

可是我還是覺得最初馮德倫填的英文詞最棒!

(夕爺不好意思啊...這回你輸了)

3 則留言:

  1. 最近常在電視上看到你家小老公,

    少了一點以往酷的感覺,

    多了一點不一樣的可愛,

    這兩個禮拜港都電台是你家小老公報時的,

    偶爾聽見片段的歌曲,還不錯,

    只是你家小老公講話怎麼都黏在一起啊~~~

    回覆刪除
  2. 是的 很難得這次他來台灣宣傳還上滿多節目的

    我也嘗到那種下載檔案下載到天昏地暗的感覺啦

    霆鋒這次來台灣笑得挺多的 即使被問到不喜歡的題目也是裝生氣而已

    (不過鋒迷們有志一同的認為裝生氣也裝得非常可愛)



    至於他為什麼講話都黏在一起咧

    我想就是後遺症吧

    自從他的國語從廣東國語變成北京國語以後

    他總是任何字都捲舌得很誇張

    然後 嗯 都黏在一起 ="=

    回覆刪除
  3. 講到裝生氣,我就想到他上"康永當家"演翻臉的畫面,

    節目中的發問先生問到你家小老公對於王菲及張柏芝的身材有啥看法時,

    你家小老公大吼:你是新來的啊!!!

    超有笑點的啦~~~



    最近在電視上看到你家小老公的最新主打"愛回來",

    一開始我常在電台聽到,但一直都不知道是你家小老公唱的,

    應該說我不認為這樣的歌會是他唱的,

    後來在電視上看到才知道是他唱的,

    很可愛很甜的一首歌,有陽光的感覺,和他以往給人的印象很不一樣,

    真的多了一些可愛的感覺,

    這樣才對嘛!!!再多笑一點,再可愛一點才符合他的年齡啊!!!

    回覆刪除

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。